Welcome to 8days a week.
Welcome to the "8days a week GmbH & Co. KG" website! We are a full-service oriented provider of event technology and equipment.
PRODUCTION SUPPORT & EQUIPMENT RENTAL
With 8days a week you get everything a successful event requires. Sound, light, video, conference and translation equipment includingall necessary accompanying services. Not to mention technical advice, planning, design and logistics.
WHAT WE DO
8days is your all-in-one service partner for promoters, event locations, corporations and agencies. No matter whether you are planning an event for an audience of 10.000 and more or a conference for 100 participants – we do whatever it takes to make it a perfect experience.
WHAT YOU CAN RELY ON
8days puts quality first. Not just regarding equipment but the human experience as well. Our project managers keep track of things to ensure a thoroughly professional yet relaxed event execution. Right to the point.
WHY 8 DAYS A WEEK
Being close to the customer is a principle rather than just a slogan for 8days. Superior advice from the start and close cooperation is the basis for exciting events. That’s what it all comes down to in the end. Long lasting customer relations are the result of performing an excellent job.
PUR LIVE TOUR 2015
Lenny Kravitz European Summer Festival Tour, June - August 2015
WOMEN OF THE WORLD FESTIVAL 2015 & 2016 - Frankfurt Alte Oper & Palais
LENNY KRAVITZ STRUT TOUR October - December 2014
Russia / Finland / Estonia / Lithuania / Belarus / Poland / Germany / Italy / Austria / Czech Republic /
Switzerland / Netherlands / Belgium / France / United Kingdom / Luxembourg
PUR & FRIENDS auf Schalke 2014
250 Jahre Kaiserbesuch - Heusenstamm. Theater / Klassikkonzert / Salsa
Tom Jones - Rockhal Luxemburg
Anastacia - FFH Hitsommer
Lisa Stansfield - Frankfurt / Woman Of The World Festival
Baltic Soul Night - Frankfurt / Woman Of The World Festival
New Kids On The Block - Jahrhunderthalle Frankfurt
PUR - Menorca Juni 2014
Harman / AKG Product Presentation - Berlin
M&G Investment - Meeting
WELLA - Product Presentation
BRIONI - Shop Opening Frankfurt
Corealcredit Bank AG
Lufthansa - Bilanzpressekonferenz 2014
Audio Pro GmbH - Support ProLight & Sound fair Frankfurt
Sony Europe - Support ProLight & Sound fair Frankfurt
Yamaha Music Europe - Support ProLight & Sound fair Frankfurt
Elixir Strings - Support ProLight & Sound fair Frankfurt
Eastern Acoustic Works - European Product Launch "ANYA"
"Die Linke" - regional event
Patti Smith - An Evening Of Words And Music - Capitol Offenbach
Gala zur Veröffentlichung der "15. S. Pellegrino Kulinarischen Auslese"
Stage Entertainment Hamburg
Julius Bär Bank
New Years Eve - Paul Anka & Amr Diab - Live at Romexpo Bucharest, Romania
InterWhisky Frankfurt - internationale Fachmesse für Lifestyle & Whiskykultur.
WWE - WRESTLING - Olympiahalle München & Stadthalle Wien
Puppini Sisters - Woman Of The World Festival 2013
Fitness First - Zumba Tour
Lenny Kravitz - Corporate Event in Monte Carlo / October 5th 2013
Diakonie Weser 5 in Frankfurt
Allianz Global Investors
Jaguar - Worldpremiere Jaguar CX-17
Maserati - Maserati Quattroporte 2013 launch
Ferrari Days - Hockenheimring & Private Preview
Pret A Diner Frankfurt - The Tree House 2.0 (September - Oktober 2013)
Procter & Gamble
Harman International - Sales Meeting IFA Berlin
Harman Automotive - Conference Karlsruhe
SAUREN - Golden Awards 2013
DWS - Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
Polo Emotions Cup 2013 - Frankfurt
Bucherer - Uhren, Schmuck, Diamanten - Produktpräsentation
Lufthansa - Flugzeugtaufe
Hootchie Cootchie Night - Palais Frankfurt
"Die Päpstin" Musical / Juni - Oktober 2013
PUR Open Air Tour / Mai bis September 2013
BAP / Open Airs 2013
Soundgarden Festival 2013
Herzberg Festival 2013
Palais Frankfurt - general contractor for audio, lighting, video and conference systems
Bel Etage Frankfurt - general contractor for audio, lighting, video and conference systems
Kulturbahnhof Bad Homburg - general contractor for audio, lighting, video and conference systems
8days a week GmbH & Co.KG
Der Schutz und die Sicherheit von persönlichen Daten hat bei uns eine hohe Priorität. Daher halten wir uns strikt an die Regeln des deutschen Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes (BDSG). Nachfolgend werden Sie darüber informiert, welche Art von Daten erfasst und zu welchem Zweck sie erhoben werden:
1. Datenübermittlung /Datenprotokollierung
Beim Besuch dieser Seite verzeichnet der Web-Server automatisch Log-Files, die keiner bestimmten Person zugeordnet werden können. Diese Daten beinhalten z. B. den Browsertyp und -version, verwendetes Betriebssystem, Referrer URL (die zuvor besuchte Seite), IP-Adresse des anfragenden Rechners, Zugriffsdatum und -uhrzeit der Serveranfrage und die Dateianfrage des Client (Dateiname und URL). Diese Daten werden nur zum Zweck der statistischen Auswertung gesammelt. Eine Weitergabe an Dritte, zu kommerziellen oder nichtkommerziellen Zwecken, findet nicht statt.
2. Nutzung persönlicher Daten
Persönliche Daten werden nur erhoben oder verarbeitet, wenn Sie diese Angaben freiwillig, z.B. im Rahmen einer Anfrage mitteilen. Sofern keine erforderlichen Gründe im Zusammenhang mit einer Geschäftsabwicklung bestehen, können Sie jederzeit die zuvor erteilte Genehmigung Ihrer persönlichen Datenspeicherung mit sofortiger Wirkung schriftlich (z.B. per E-Mail oder per Fax) widerrufen. Ihre Daten werden nicht an Dritte weitergeben, es sei denn, eine Weitergabe ist aufgrund gesetzlicher Vorschriften erforderlich.
3. Auskunft, Änderung und Löschung Ihrer Daten
Gemäß geltendem Recht können Sie jederzeit bei uns schriftlich nachfragen, ob und welche personenbezogenen Daten bei uns über Sie gespeichert sind. Eine entsprechende Mitteilung hierzu erhalten Sie umgehend.
4. Sicherheit Ihrer Daten
Ihre uns zur Verfügung gestellten persönlichen Daten werden durch Ergreifung aller technischen sowie organisatorischen Sicherheitsmaßnahmen so gesichert, dass sie für den Zugriff unberechtigter Dritter unzugänglich sind. Bei Versendung von sehr sensiblen Daten oder Informationen ist es empfehlenswert, den Postweg zu nutzen, da eine vollständige Datensicherheit per E-Mail nicht gewährleistet werden kann.
5. Hinweis zu Google Analytics
Diese Website benutzt Google Analytics, einen Webanalysedienst der Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics verwendet sog. „Cookies“, d. h. Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der Website durch Sie ermöglicht. Die durch den Cookie erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung diese Website (einschließlich Ihrer IP-Adresse) wird an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. Google wird diese Informationen benutzen, um Ihre Nutzung der Website auszuwerten, um Reports über die Websiteaktivitäten für die Websitebetreiber zusammenzustellen und um weitere mit der Websitenutzung und der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen zu erbringen. Auch wird Google diese Informationen gegebenenfalls an Dritte übertragen, sofern dies gesetzlich vorgeschrieben oder soweit Dritte diese Daten im Auftrag von Google verarbeiten. Google wird in keinem Fall Ihre IP-Adresse mit anderen Daten der Google in Verbindung bringen. Sie können die Installation der Cookies durch eine entsprechende Einstellung Ihrer Browser Software verhindern; wir weisen Sie jedoch darauf hin, dass Sie in diesem Fall gegebenenfalls nicht sämtliche Funktionen dieser Website voll umfänglich nutzen können. Durch die Nutzung dieser Website erklären Sie sich mit der Bearbeitung der über Sie erhobenen Daten durch Google in der zuvor beschriebenen Art und Weise und zu dem zuvor benannten Zweck einverstanden.
Auf einigen unserer Seiten verwenden wir sog. "Session-Cookies", um Ihnen die Nutzung unserer Webseiten zu erleichtern. Dabei handelt es sich um kleine Textdateien, die nur für die Dauer Ihres Besuchs unserer Webseite auf Ihrer Festplatte hinterlegt und abhängig von der Einstellung Ihres Browser-Programms beim Beenden des Browsers wieder gelöscht werden. Diese Cookies rufen keine auf Ihrer Festplatte über Sie gespeicherten Informationen ab und beeinträchtigen nicht Ihren PC oder ihre Dateien. Die meisten Browser sind so eingestellt, dass sie Cookies automatisch akzeptieren. Sie können das Speichern von Cookies jedoch deaktivieren oder ihren Browser so einstellen, dass er Sie auf die Sendung von Cookies hinweist.
7. Änderungen dieser Datenschutzbestimmungen
Wir werden diese Richtlinien zum Schutz Ihrer persönlichen Daten von Zeit zu Zeit aktualisieren. Sie sollten sich diese Richtlinien gelegentlich ansehen, um auf dem Laufenden darüber zu bleiben, wie wir Ihre Daten schützen und die Inhalte unserer Website stetig verbessern. Sollten wir wesentliche Änderungen bei der Sammlung, der Nutzung und/oder der Weitergabe der uns von Ihnen zur Verfügung gestellten personenbezogenen Daten vornehmen, werden wir Sie durch einen eindeutigen und gut sichtbaren Hinweis auf der Website darauf aufmerksam machen. Mit der Nutzung der Webseite erklären Sie sich mit den Bedingungen dieser Richtlinien zum Schutz persönlicher Daten einverstanden.
Bei Fragen zu diesen Datenschutzbestimmungen wenden Sie sich bitte über unsere Kontakt-Seite an uns.
8days a week - General Terms & Conditions of Rental
§ 1 Applicability - Scope, Exclusivity
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also referred to as AGB) are basis and part of all contracts finalized between 8days a week (hereinafter referred to as 8days respectively) and their contractual partners (hereinafter referred to as customer) dealing with equipment renting and/or involve connected non-cash benefits and services of 8days.
2. These general terms & conditions apply exclusively. Variant customer terms and conditions have no validity.
§ 2 Offer and contract
8days offers are subject to confirmation. A contract results when a customer receives an offer from 8days and places an order resulting from said offer, which must in turn be confirmed in written form by 8days. The written confirmation can be superseded by delivery of goods by 8days.
§ 3 Rental period
The rental period is defined as the period between the extradition of the rented equipment from repository and the return of the equipment to the 8days repository (period of disposition). This applies regardless of whether the customer, 8days or a third party executes transport.
§ 4 Payment
1. If not expressly otherwise stipulated, the rental cost specified in the 8days price list valid at the point of contract closure applies.
2. An appropriate fee shall be agreed upon if the amount of payment for additional services such as delivery, installation, and supervision by staff specialists is not regulated contractually.
§ 5 Transport
1. 8days is obligated to transport only if explicitly agreed upon with the customer. If 8days provides for transportation of rental equipment as a result of an explicit agreement between 8days and the customer, 8days can choose to execute transport itself or through a third party.
2. The customer assumes responsibility for loss or damage to rented equipment upon receipt of said equipment. When equipment is transported by 8days or by a third party, receipt is accomplished when said equipment has been delivered and unloaded at the customer's delivery address. In other cases, receipt is accomplished when the rented equipment has been received from the 8days repository by the customer, or a third party specified by the customer, and before the loading of said equipment.
§ 6 Personnel Activity
8days is only obligated to provide technical or other personnel within the scope of contracts when an explicit agreement is made. In such instances, 8days is entitled to make use of third party resources. In cases where the amount of recompense for human resource activity has not been previously agreed upon, the current 8days workforce price as found in the effective 8days compensation list is assumed. Should such a list be unavailable, then apparent 8days prices for comparable contracted personal services are regarded as contracted.
§ 7 Conditions of Payment
1. If no other specific written agreement has been made, payment is due from the customer without deductions or discounts at the time of the start of the agreed rental period. Payments for other services are also payable at commencement of contract. 8days is only obligated to handover the rental equipment to the customer if prior complete payment has been made.
2. Payment is to be made in advance. In absence of written agreement otherwise, the customer is obligated to pay 8days forthwith and without delay upon receipt of invoice. We are entitled to cede any claims to a factoring company for refinancing purposes.
3. If in spite of admonition, reminders and time limits, the customer does not effect payment within the allotted period of time, 8days is authorized to charge interest on arrears at the rate of 8 percentage points above and beyond the base rate. In this case, 8days is entitled to refuse to hand out rented objects and equipment until behind due payment has been made. Should the customer fail to settle payments within the allotted time in spite of admonition after delivery of the rented goods has been accomplished, 8days is authorized to fetch back rented objects.
4. The customer is entitled to exercise a lien or right of retention or an equivalent summation only with an undisputed or legally binding counter claim. This shall not apply in the case where the customer invokes a right of retention which is based upon the present contractual relationship.
§ 8 Inspection upon return of rental goods, deficiencies
1. The customer is obligated to inspect rented goods upon receipt and must advise 8days immediately as to established incompleteness or deficiencies. Should the customer refrain from examining the equipment and the reporting of said incompleteness or defects to 8days, the transfer will be assumed free of defects and approved, unless the defect or deficiency was not visible at the time of examination. Should such a deficiency appear at a later time, 8days must be immediately made aware of the ascertainment of the deficiency. Otherwise, the condition of the rental equipment provided will be considered as approved and without defect in spite of the visible defect. The notification of such defects must be made in written form.
2. If the rental equipment is defective at the time of transfer or a defect appears later and customer notification of the defect is made in a timely manner, the customer can demand repairs. This is not applicable if the customer him/herself caused the defect and/ or is obligated to upkeep - including repairs. 8days has the right to choose to fulfill repair requests by providing equivalent rental equipment or by repairs. If repairs are linked to disproportionate expenditures and if the deficiency reported has only a marginal effect on the usability of the rented equipment as a whole, 8days shall have the right to define a commensurate price reduction which is based upon the total rental price in place of the correction of the reported deficiency and to subtract this amount from the quoted price or respectively to remit the amount to the customer. Alternatively, 8days has the right to charge the customer with transport, travel and labor costs resulting from the repair.
3. The customer has a right to reduction or cancellation in accordance with the policy and procedures set forth in the German Civil Code or "Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch" (hereinafter referred to as BGB) only if 8days' repairs were unsuccessful or 8days rejected the repair due to disproportionate cost absorption in accordance with the contents of item 2 immediately preceeding this item. If the customer does not inform 8days of the defect or notification is not immediate, the customer cannot reduce or cancel payment or claim damages for the defect; this is also the case if premises for such a claim are justified by the policy and procedures defined in the BGB. Damages are also excluded if the customer immediately informs 8days of the defect but repairs during the available time frame (contemporary event scheduling) were not possible, or if the repairs were justifiably declined by 8days due to disproportionate expenditures. Customer negligence which is concurrently causative to the defect will exclude the customer's right for cancellation, withdrawal from the contract or damage claims, in accordance with policy and procedures defined in the BGB.
4. If multiple equipment items are rented and only one equipment item is defect, the customer can only cancel the contract if the rental equipment was rented in a group and the defect significantly impairs the contractually stipulated functionality of the rental equipment.
5. The customer is responsible for obtaining necessary permits for the planned implementation of the equipment rented which are regulated by public law, at his own expense. If assembly and installation is to be performed by 8days, the customer must present all such permits to 8days upon demand. 8days is not liable for the permissibility of the customer's planned implementation of the equipment rented.
§ 9 Liability for Damages by 8days
1. The customer is entitled to contractual and legal damage claims only if these have been caused through deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty by 8days, its legal representatives or executive staff. 8days will be liable for damages resulting from grossly negligent breach of a significant contractual obligation by 8days, its legal representatives or executive staff. 8days is liable solely for predictable damages as well, if they are caused by deliberate or grossly negligent actions on the part of one of their installation or performance assistants. No-fault damages are excluded in accordance to § 536 paragraph 1 BGB.
2. The customer and his/her contractual partners (artists, athletes, audience etc.) must agree to limitation of liability in favor of 8days concerning claims which these persons could if applicable raise against 8days on the basis of tortious liability. If 8days is held responsible by third parties for damages due to non-implementation of previously mentioned obligations on the part of the customer, then the customer is responsible for ensuring that 8days is maintained exempt from such damage claims.
3. Compensation demands by the customer which are drawn from the contract at hand or from tortious liability which are associated with this contract are limited in amount and in each case to three times the total amount which the customer is obligated per this contract to pay to 8days.
§ 10 Customer obligations and liabilities
1. 8days rental objects and equipment are technically elaborate. In order to prevent damage to the equipment, the rented technical devices are only to be operated by skilled, technically trained customer staff.
2. The rental equipment must only be installed, operated and dismantled by competent staff in accordance with technical provisions. If equipment is rented from 8days without support staff, the customer is responsible for ensuring continuous compliance with all applicable security guidelines, in particular accident prevention regulations (UVV) and guidelines of the Association of German Electrical Engineers (VDE).
3. The customer must treat rental equipment with painstaking care and caution. In addition, the customer must immediately provide for the remedy all self-inflicted malfunctions by competent persons at his own cost. The customer is obligated to report malfunctions and defects to 8days immediately and without exception.
4. The customer must ensure uninterrupted power supply during rental equipment use. The customer will be held responsible for damages resulting from power outages, interruptions or fluctuation
5. The customer is liable for all damage to or the loss of rental equipment during the period beginning with receipt and ending with return of the equipment to the 8days repository. In cases of damage, reimbursement in amount of the obligatory repair costs shall be rendered by the customer, when such repair is possible and economically expedient. In other cases - including the loss of rental equipment - reimbursement in the amount of the contemporary list price shall be rendered by the customer.
6. The customer is categorically responsible for the surveillance of rental equipment and for the provision of properly secure positioning when in use. The customer is only exempt from this responsibility during periods of time when and while contractually committed 8days staff is present and in immediate proximity of rental equipment. The customer is principally responsible for the commissioning of professional security personnel to ensure qualified surveillance in Open Air environments, easily accessed accommodations, especially during public events in marquees and similar localities.
§ 11 Insurance
1. The customer is obligated to provide insurance in the general areas of risk for rental equipment (loss, theft, damage, liability).
2. The customer shall reimburse 8days for insurance costs in cases where 8days and the customer agree on the provision of insurance by 8days. If 8days does not assume responsibility for the provision of insurance, the customer must show 8days proof of insurance upon demand.
§ 12 Rights and obligations in connection with third party claims
The customer must avoid impairment of rental equipment by third parties. The customer must ensure that 8days property is not made the subject of garnishment or levy of execution, seizure or other third party legal claims. The customer is obligated to immediately inform 8days of such third party measures and will transfer all necessary documents. The customer will bear the cost for the defence against such infringement, unless the infringements are directed at 8days.
§ 13 Termination of rental agreements
1. A rental agreement can be terminated by both parties for significant reasons only. This also applies to agreements in areas of auxiliary services.
2. As seen by 8days an important reason is particularly present if a) the customer's economic situation has degraded significantly, e.g. if customer seizures or other foreclosures occur or insolvency proceedings involving customer assets or composition proceedings are proposed. b) the customer's usage of the rental equipment is not in accordance with contractual agreements. c) the customer fails to fulfill committed rental payment for two consecutive periods as stipulated or for a total amount representing two rental payments. In addition, 8days sees such important reason for termination as present when the customer has failed to fulfill a single rental payment and refuses to fulfill continuing payment requirements in spite of admonitions and time limit specifications.
A particularly significant reason for termination by the customer is present when 8days does not fulfill significant contractual agreements regarding time limits and/or the technical configuration of rental equipment which are within their area of accountability, and the customer has in vain reprimanded and set time limits for contractual fulfillment.
§ 14 Return of rental equipment
1. If contractual agreement specifies that the customer is to receive rental equipment at the 8days repository, then the customer is responsible for returning the rental equipment to the repository in the same complete, orderly and clean condition at the end of the period of disposition.
2. The return of equipment is completed only after unloading and registration of all rental equipment in the 8days repository. After registration the customer will receive a receipt. 8days reserves the right to detailed examination of the rental equipment after registration. An acceptance without complaint must not be understood as an approval for the completeness or condition of the returned rental equipment.
3. The customer must inform 8days immediately in writing if he anticipates that the stipulated rental period will be exceeded. Continued usage does not automatically result in an extension of the rental agreement. For every day which exceeds the stipulated rental period, the customer must pay usage compensation equal to the cost per day in accordance with the contractual agreement. This payment is determined by dividing the original contractual total price by the number of days in the original rental period. In addition, 8days reserves the right to demand compensation for costs incurred by the belated rental equipment return by the customer. This added claim for indemnity presumes that 8days explicitly requested the return of the rented equipment by the customer upon expiration of the deadline for the return of goods and made him/her aware of the damages which will be incurred.
§ 15 Subleasing, transfer
The customer is not authorized to transfer the rental equipment out of his own personal area of accountability, in particular for the purpose of subleasing.
§ 16 Written form
In cases where written form is agreed upon or provided in these General Terms & Conditions (AGB), it will be achieved by facsimile transmission and by the implementation of an electronic document with a qualified electronic signature which meets the requirements of signature statutes.
§ 17 Final provisions
1. Alterations and additions to this contract require written form, specifically the waiving of this prerequisite of form.
2. Place of execution for all commitments resulting from the contract at hand, as well as place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from or in connection with said contract, is the 8days place of business.
3. German law is obligatory for these general terms and conditions and all business relations between 8days and the customer.
4. If a term of this contract, including the General Terms & Conditions (AGB) at hand, should be ineffective or included ineffectively in the contract, the efficiency of other provisions of the contract and AGB will remain unaffected. The ineffective term or provision shall in this case be replaced by an alternative substitute regulation that will closest meet the parties' desires in a judicially permissible manner.
Niederdorfelden June 2013
8days a week GmbH & Co. KG
Managing Director: Frank Müller & Florian Fischer
Court of Registration: Amtsgericht Hanau
Registry Number: HRA 93153
VAT ID: DE290647928
The content of this website is provided by 8days a week GmbH & Co. KG and intended for information purposes. While we make every effort to keep the information correct and up to date we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy and completeness with respect to the information, products, services or graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance on this website's content is strictly at your own risk.
8days a week GmbH & Co. KG is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This website includes links providing access to third party websites. 8days a week GmbH & Co. KG is not responsible for the accuracy and content of these sites. The inclusion of links to third party websites does by no means constitute a recommendation or endorsement of the information contained therein.
The content of this website is subject to German copyright law. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without the prior written consent of 8days a week GmbH & Co. KG.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of this website are not allowed without express and prior written consent of 8days a week GmbH & Co. KG.
Third party content is credited and used with express permission. If you discover possible instances of third party copyright infringement please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Third party copyright remains with that party.
The use of this website does not require the disclosure of personal data such as your name, address or email address. We will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us such data voluntarily. We will not disclose your data to third parties without your express authorization.
Please note that your email communication may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users without your knowledge and permission while in transit. To protect your privacy, do not use email to communicate confidential information to us.
The use of our contact details for unsolicited marketing activities is expressly forbidden. We reserve the right to take legal action against any unsolicited direct marketing; spam and chain letters for commercial or other purposes without our consent.
Data Privacy Statement for Use of Facebook-Plugins
Our pages have plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA integrated. You can recognise Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" on our page. Click here for an overview of the Facebook plugins: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our pages, the plugin will establish a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. This way, Facebook is informed that your IP address visited our page. If you click the Facebook "Like Button" while logged on to your Facebook account, you can link to the contents of our pages from your Facebook profile. This way, Facebook can assign your visit to our pages to your user account. Note that we as provider of the pages are not informed of the content of the submitted data or their use by Facebook. For more information, see the data privacy statement of Facebook at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our pages to your Facebook user account, log out of your Facebook user account.
Data Privacy Statement for Use of Google +1
Collection and Forwarding of Information:
The Google +1 button can be used to globally publish information. The Google +1 button enables you and other users to receive personalised contents from Google and our partners. Google saves both the information that you have entered +1 for a content, and information on the page you have viewed by clicking +1. Your +1 can be displayed as information in Google services together with your profile name and your picture, e.g. in search results or your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and in online advertisements.
Google records information on your +1 activities to improve the Google services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible public Google profile at least containing the name selected for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace another name you used when sharing contents via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information on you.
Use of the collected information:
In addition to the above purposes, the information provided by you is used according to the applicable Google data privacy provisions. Google may publish summary statistics on the +1 activities of the users or pass them on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or affiliated websites.
Data Privacy Statement for Using Twitter
Our pages integrate functions of the Twitter service. These functions are provided by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function means that the websites visited by you are linked to your Twitter account and disclosed to other users. Data will also be transferred to Twitter.
Note that we as provider of the pages are not informed of the content of the submitted data or their use by Twitter. For more information on this, see the data privacy statement of Twitter at http://twitter.com/privacy.
Your Twitter data privacy settings can be changed in the account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings.
© 8days a week GmbH & Co. KG 2014
All Rights Reserved